Friday, January 7, 2011

Małgorzata Mleczko Psycholog

New Year

's also a new happiness and I flew the same post on 3 Day in the house, I would very very much in love Elke thanks, that was a real surprise.

But I've also already done a good work and given my Anagram 4 season with an embroidered edge, I had already last year, but how it is, the completion then takes a little more.





Some time ago I had ever a needle pocket fever and I could not rest, I was again a stitch, but one where everyone can fit needles in my head I had they have long done, but the time for implementation was only now.

what it looks from the outside


and so from within.


Oh And another warm welcome to the blogger world, to Karin and Renate looks simple even if the two times with pure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment