Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cover Letter Carsales

Epheser 3

In verse 8 Paul describes what was the order of God for him that he had received from God, have asked me just recently and over again so what's my job. . ... well let's see if I can not even define time in any case I think it's like Paul to announce one of the highest honor to be called to his good news;)

comes later because once a prayer - a prayer for the community!
it fascinates me how and for what Paul prays, as in chapter one. On his knees before the Father. In order to become strong in the mind of God ... I can not think
important to how Paul is our relationship to God when he prays for us. Not just a relationship, but a love relationship. We are aware of our identity! He is not that we have this and that, not growth, not to follow conversions, which are of what God is doing in us!
Have I ever been so pray? In any case I will do so in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment