Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kates Playground Misshapen Foot

Epheser 1

Oh man this is like day and night, again to read in the NT!
early unpack the first verses of me ... How often I forget what a blessing it is to be with God in the path. What he told me everything, what he means to me! Even crazier is that it hardly means anything to me, what I once expected and what I hope but have to live with God forever!

And then these verses in which Paul says that he prays for the believers. Since I'm so happy that I had heard Paul as he prays. Then I read further and there is what he prayed.
"... I do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers, 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation to him . recognize 18 And he'll give you eyes of your heart enlightened, that ye may know hope to which you are called by him are, how rich the glory of his inheritance in the saints is 19 and how great his power to us profusely, we believe, because the power of his might effect us, was 20 with the he wrought in Christ. Through them he has raised Him from the dead and used his right in heaven 21 of all empires, violence, power, domination, and everything else that has a name, not only in this world, but also in the future. 22 And all he has done under his feet and has made him the head over all of the community, which is 23 his body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. "
Actually, I am caught, I pray ... not as specific and often not for these n the spirit of wisdom and revelation. Let's see if the so pray something changed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment