Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Purple Dress Shirt What Color Pant

Beautifully

is so a winter at minus 12 degrees and bright sunshine.

The Snowy Mountains are right outside our front door, just good that we live a little increased, otherwise we could not see out the windows
What offers itself as a transition in the sewing room and there are these little things were, some Mug Rug's, as the new year begins here with us with some birthdays


and for my new kitchen, I needed a new pot holders, doilies


warmly I would also like to thank Karin and Petra for the birthday gifts


Karin had my new kitchen in view and I like sewing a matching mat, very nice matching napkins were still in the process and a small embroidered Kurrendesänger, thank you dear Karin


Petra I got this beautiful Mug Rug's much too beautiful to use, but I'll do s has won and the second which is equal to my husband made his own, including Petra love you again many thanks.

is now already been a year almost over, a lot of beautiful things I've come to know through the Internet, and your blog, but a thank you to you all, even a thank you to all those who look sure to stop by my past and now and then a comment leave. Now I wish you a Happy New Year 2011 and say goodbye until then.

Much love your
Regina

0 comments:

Post a Comment