Sunday, December 19, 2010

Windows Blind 7.0 11 94fbr

Oh dear, oh dear,

a bruised toe hurts and that's not enough, I can tell you, but it also has something good. Thus I was forced to some rest and I have moved to the sewing, feet down nice, cold pack tied with a handkerchief and off we went, so I finally made my two outstanding contributions to sew the block time. That would be the one for the Star's Wonky Virginia


Although I had some difficulty at the beginning of the instructions - it was in english and my english is very thin, as we had in school had no English but Russian - I have to sew it really fun, too bad that all the stuff was. At this point, another thank you to Martina for their help.


wanted to Virginia Extrablöckchen another for the back, I find it a good idea and of course, it also handed a card to


addition, there was then at me, even the cats there, and these blocks are now also has become equally ready yet, hello Frauke , you also get another post before the holidays

When sewing has me are my Erik, my 8 year old grandson, looked over his shoulder and was amazed at how the cats were and then also two, he was thrilled, yes you can conjure up properly when sewing, were his words, of course AMC also will be there .

In a cozy coffee we then have tinkered a little while is this 40 cm Bascetta - created star, much to the delight of the men, it is indeed now a ceiling hook needed.


So, then I wish you a nice 4th Advent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment