Saturday, March 5, 2011

Agreement And Sales In A Salon

review to' grave voices" by Charlaine Harris


Ever since Harper Connelly was struck by lightning, she can find dead and relive their last moments. She has since made their gift to a profession, and travels with her stepbrother Tolliver by the U.S. to find missing persons or against payment to clarify the exact cause of death. One day she takes her job after Sarne, a small town. At first it appears to be a normal job to act, but it turns out that a murderer has it in for Harper ....
After already so many good things about Charlaine Harris had heard, I decided I give it a try and got myself "grave voices." But this could not convince me. What sounded like an exciting and original story turned out to be in truth as a boring, flat story. The main characters Harper Connelly and her stepbrother Tolliver Lang remained flat and without contours, so I could identify with any of them, what a good book in my opinion very important. I also had the impression that their family history was only mentioned so often to give them more edge to him, what the author is not managed. I was also extremely disturbed that Charlaine Harris moved often the narrative time, which seemed very funny to me. Also who the mysterious killer, I had suspected several pages before the resolution already and generally was "grave voices" very predictable. Only toward the end of the story experienced a boom, especially as Harper has to grapple with a young person and is shot in a cemetery almost. By and large, is "grave voices" a book that you may have read, but need not. From me, there are three hearts and other books of this series I will not define me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment