Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pregnant Circuit Is It Ok

Twinchitausch

On one of my blog walking, I came across by chance on the Twinchiparade at Angelika , was immediately smitten and had asked them for an exchange, Angela has agreed to and exchange already had the thing perfect, we wanted to 8 pieces, I have with linen red desired, I like always very good, and came yesterday even to the soft mail, see for yourself

they are not beautiful, and this of course there was also a wonderful AMC, of course, with Inchi


this I would like to thank Angelika , she has chosen blue as a favorite color and so will tomorrow these particles by me on the way to make


This exchange has pleased me very well and I would like to share even further, so if anyone feels like I I like it, let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment