Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Digital Playground 토렌트

Rätsch (Ed.) - nature worship and healing

I happen to be on the internet about this book in 1993, struck, in which various articles about - in the broadest sense - nature worship and the healing arts can be found. Some of the authors were already known to me in advance - Storl, Müller-Ebeling, Rätsch, Albert Hofmann.

(Hofmann way, I have even seen them live, 1996 at a panel discussion on "what is an expansion of consciousness.")

The articles were achieved in a kind of symposium "New Slayer" and pretentious accordingly are also one or two texts come where I think boring old woman, UIH, however someone has a bit too deep in the ethnobotanical used tricks to lighten his spirit. Other products however, are very interesting, diverse, often in person.

for myself it was quite exciting that this book appeared in my high school time, actually a bit of my development in this area reflects, from wahnsinnstrunkenem noise of more serious interest in ethnobotany towards more of a religious or shamanic approach to "the other ".

reading value!


***** (five out of five stars)

0 comments:

Post a Comment