Sunday, February 6, 2011

Baby Pulmonary Aspiration

Do you know what I'm talking

A dear sewing friend, Sabine, unfortunately, no blog, has discovered the Wonkystars and puts in these fever and I wanted to sew a couple, as she has planned a large blanket, it's not bad, goes smoothly and remains, alas, one has but without end, so fast rausgeholt times the Fleckelkiste and the lid open, ah, grad what they really do not want the same above, then started digging and whoosh the wupp it looks like


I was so excited, they sinister amounts of residues, because this is just a box that had to happen and I started, I just like it came strips sewn together, so 30 pieces have become the

but there was not really become air, so it went, but I have cut out squares and stripes again, which are those that are already finished, the total should be 48 pieces

I should say that I had two helpers, my grandchildren were excited, they are incredibly happy in my sewing room and sew also like something small, now they have ironed the radicals and cut the strips and out of the blocks should be for the holidays beach blankets for them.


One more look at my game Goosegirl

it grows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment