Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pkemon Chaos Black Walkthrough Walls Gpsphone

review of "Ruby's heart is through all time" by Kerstin Ekman


"When I wanted to unhardened just a fourth tore, I am completely without warning from the legs. My stomach went roller coaster and the street became blurred gray before my eyes a river."
Gwendolyn comes from a very unusual family. For years, her cousin Charlotte is prepared to travel to the past because it has inherited the time-traveling gene family. Accordingly, the large Gwendolyn surprise as one day instead of her cousin in the past travels. Gwendolyn must now not only a cousin and her mother injured bother, but she falls in love with it all, even in the arrogant Gideon, who owns the time-traveling gene ......
I usually allow myself only very rarely to "mainstream books" one, but when I "Ruby Red: Love goes through all time" in the libaries discovered I've just tried it once. I especially liked the basic idea of the book. A gene that enables certain people to travel into the past at my knowledge, was yet in any book. And I think that Kerstin Gier described time travel very well and has therefore provides a good insight into other times. I was also very impressed by the slowly evolving love between Gwen and Gideon, even if they applied a thousand times already on the principle of girl-meets-boy-and-arrogant-they-are-immortal love-based love. However, I initially had great difficulty remembering my name and family relations, since the author has a very soft spot for names beginning with letters C and G. The story was sometimes a little too predictable, but I also look away, because I think that Kerstin Gier will surprise us in the subsequent two volumes yet. But as so often before, to me the end did not like. In my Eyes, it just came too suddenly and was within a few pages back chopped off - without which there would have been a climactic battle. All in all, "Ruby Red: Love crosses all times" a very sweet book for young people, which I liked so much that I guarantee will still get the following volumes. Despite everything, I can not understand the Hybe that is made to this book altogether. From me, there are four hearts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment