Sunday, February 6, 2011

Folding Serviette Paper

review to 'Black Dagger 01: Night Fighter "by JR Ward


The vampire is Wrath of the community of the Black Dagger. This has made it his task to protect the vampires from the Lesser, who want to hunt and destroy vampires. As Wrath brother Darius that one day asks his daughter Beth to help with the transition and soon dies, Wrath is necessarily nothing more than his brother this last wish fulfilled. But Wrath which would not have known is that he would fall head over heels in the young beauty ...
The Black Dagger - series by JR Ward is one of the most famous and successful series of vampire genre, so I also wanted to read again. When I discovered the first volume of "night hunting" in the libaries, was reflected immediately and set about to read it. At first I was very skeptical, since I enjoy the community of the Black Dagger not particularly struck me and said their members to overdressed. Sun exception, with each of these brothers leather clothes and some of them have long hair, which I can not stand at all, because in every other book Vampires have long hair. But contrary to my fear me that has not identified anything big. On the contrary, the enmity between the Lesser and the Black Daggers was worked well and seemed logical and understandable. Also pleased with the mix of eroticism and violence that JR Ward dose exactly right. Well, I also found that several chapters were written from the perspective of the villain, which makes the story more exciting and causes the reader the creeps. However, I must say that "night hunting" has hardly any new ideas. Thus, most vampire novels deal with a beautiful mortal who fall in love in an unapproachable, injured vampire and that I find extremely annoying to me of the time. So I can give this book unfortunately only three hearts, but I'll still get the other volumes, I am very curious to see how it will go with Beth and Wrath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment