Monday, February 28, 2011

Maxtor 2 300gb Driver

Francia - Strong Medicine & The 13th Door

I have just read two books again by Luisa Francia. I have the author here already mentioned several times, it is for me the best down to earth - well, what we call them witch - which I know books. Very feminist, very independent in thought and there is no book of hers, which I do not keep a set in the head, which I a new view shows.

The 13th Door is about thresholds and initiation and boundaries. Some very interesting, but for my taste, I lack a bit of red thread.

Therefore, only ***

Absolutely, however I found "Strong Medicine - Guide to Self-Healing. I find LFs views on medicine is very reasonable (she is none of these alternative medicine fascists who refuse any therapy other than their Wunderheilkur XY). Also good - lots of practical tips, including first aid and, he says title suggests, self-healing.
Very important - learn to listen to themselves, to develop trust's own healing skills. In fact, I have a
regular severe inflammation of the jaw, which I can treat with antibiotics for months in 2010, had to reverse engineer with some tips from her book, and it works BETTER and faster than with antibiotics.

alone, for there is
*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment