Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Industrial Application Of Purge Dip System

Francia - Protected preserved, recovered

In this book by Luisa Francia it comes to magical protection. Those who know her books do, of course, that it offers no ready recipes à la "to Zünde by 17 clock on a Wednesday, a red candle and burn incense 4 from the New Age shop " ...

She goes to the emotion and the actual helplessness and vulnerability from a female perspective on the ground, in the end a few thoughts to follow magical elements in the protection.

Maybe you look at the man as the main danger is a little heavy - but when I think about it, the creatures can be me because this country would be dangerous? Actually, only men.

If I run alone through the forest and came towards me a man, no matter whether a child is almost or a grandfather, I go once high on yellow alert. Not because I feel threatened, not because I made bad experiences, not because I potential rapist to just trails suspect - no, it's an automatic reaction for the unlikely event of having to strike. And this automation is perhaps the reason why I so rarely stupid in my life angela bert and was never seriously troubled.

Back to protect, preserve, secure: A strong book for women who want to learn more about self-power and strength.


***** (5 out of 5 points)

0 comments:

Post a Comment