Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ikea Malm Parts For Bed

My first half marathon reading

On Sunday I have spontaneously decided to take part in a reading marathon at Lovely Books. Unfortunately, I could have only joined later, so I join only seven instead of twelve hours. But then I read the half-marathon was so pleased, I have for my turn hung another two hours and read thus nine hours at a time. And I think that result can be quite impressive. Here is a brief overview:

06th Hours: 47 pages (Red Riding Hood)
07th Hours: 63 pages 08th
Hours: 62 pages (Red Riding Hood finished)
09th Hours: 6 Pages (The spirit of the books ate)
10th Hours: 58 pages 11th
Hours: 50 pages 12th
Hours: 63 pages

addition:
13th Hours: 61 pages 14th
Hours: 57 pages (The spirit of the books completed)

Read Pages: 467

0 comments:

Post a Comment