Monday, February 21, 2011

Matching Shoes For Champagne Colour Dresses

review to 'The woman who lives in the earth " by Swain Wolfe


For weeks it has not rained, and gradually the farmers must give up their land and move away. Even Sandra's family is close to such a fate, but this does everything to prevent that and shortly thereafter finds a strange stone in the field. It is the talk of the woman who lives in the soil. Can this help Sandra rain back to life ?....
as a "beautiful fable, charming and poetic" becomes "The woman who lives in the earth," announced but which I have honestly not noticed. Although the main character Sarah is a totally sweet girl, one concludes immediately in his heart, but still I was missing in this book of magic, that certain something. By the fox Maris Chan Boresan not changed that impression, but was in fact much more clearly. Signed me extremely disturbed that this Sandra replied in the spirit of the flowers and plants. Somehow for me to 'wicked' and unrealistic. Well, I found, however, that life was portrayed without technology and in the country, as I find something very interesting. Even Sandra's great-grandmother, Lily was able to conquer my heart in a very short time, I found it very sweet, as she explained Sandra certain things like death. Nevertheless, there are only three of my hearts for a book that you may have read, but not necessarily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment