Sunday, February 27, 2011

Indoors Climbing Shoes

review of "The gentle touch of darkness" by Frost Jeaniene


All of a sudden I started to cry. "I still love him, Vlad, I hate him too, maybe, but ... I still love him."
After Cat and Bones had more than enough trouble in the neck, they decide to vacation in Paris, making the city of love. But then appears a handsome, blond vampire dreams in Cats - Gregory, also known as the dream robber. He claims to be Cat, which of course Bones not agree ....
"The gentle touch of darkness" is the first volume of the Cat & Bones - Series of which I was not enthusiastic. At first I had hereinzufinden very great difficulties in the story because I am one with the writing style the author could not make friends and I the beginning, was very modest. Fortunately this impression disappeared and the story was clearly gaining momentum. As usual, it was action packed and bloody on one of the reasons why I adore this series. But in the middle of the quality of the story took off again clearly got on my nerves because the constant squabbling between Cat and Bones only. But even that went by again, and then remained "The gentle touch of the darkness" consistently good. I especially like is that Vlad took a relatively large role in this part, I have a small fan have become of him. In addition, we Jeaniene Frost surprised with many twists, but not always positive. From me this time, there are only four hearts and I hope that I Jeaniene Frost with the fifth part, which is published in the summer, can again inspire completely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment