Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dragonball Yaoi Dojin

fantasy in red - looking

I have called my pillow.


came to me with the clearing up of remnants of velvet in your hands, and because it really been stored for some time with me I'd ever feel like this idea for some time did rumschwirrt in my head to the implement, the first thing I got from the bright substance is a Crazy back sewn together, then the red edges on it and now I've dug in my boxes was what else so that in red, the best I liked the different wool threads, it then on it spread, covered with Soluvlies and quilted freehand

I have to put machine embroidery because it has such a nice subtle glow, then washed the fleece and the cushions are sewn together, is a closure at the bottom of a zipper.

I think of that variety I will sew some, because I had already sewing other ideas how to make the middle part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment