Sunday, February 20, 2011

Invitation In Tamil Format

review of "Blood Souls 02: Aurelius" by Sarah Schwartz


"They belonged to each other and were a unity, and who could say they do not know where he ended and she began. "
since the events in the first part, Amalia is the property of the vampire clan. But there she is tolerated only until they found out Lairas burial site has meanwhile raging in Aurelius a pure sense of chaos..? Although it is prohibited under the vampires, he loves Amalia Will you manage the two, to find a way out of their quandary ...
After already completing the first part of the blood soul Trilogy had swallowed, stood clear to me that I would read the second part. And I was not disappointed! At first I had some difficulties hineinzufinden in history I had forgotten many events from the first part again, which is not because of the author, but to my bad memory. But this did not last long, as Sarah Schwartz makes reference to important content of the first part and the reader makes this much easier to enter in the story. I also like that was granted by many flashbacks or memories insight into the feelings of different people. Especially in Aurelius, as it moves more in the second volume in the center. As in the first part there were many and varied erotic sites. There were also many surprising twists and an equally surprising end. In general, I must say that The second part was much more action-packed and generally better than the first. From me, there are five hearts and I am looking insane on the last part, which hopefully will appear soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment