Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What Fondent Does The Cake Boss Use

newbies I

Once again, note I have to three new additions to my bookshelf. Here's a short, short list:

Les Raisins de la galere by Tahar Ben Jelloun
This book will be our first French reading and as far as I've heard, this book is extremely heavy. I skimmed the first page already, and can only confirm this impression, unfortunately. Here the Inhalsangabe:
Ben Jelloun, born in Morocco, in Tangier and Paris alive, knows the problems of the second generation North African immigrants. His "hero" is a Paris-born Algerian. Growing up in the drab surroundings of dilapidated suburban ghettos of Paris, in the family of a rigorous Islamic depressed, anti-woman traditionalism, she decides to fight for emancipation and social recognition. Unabridged and unedited text output in the original language, with translations of difficult words at the bottom of each page afterword and bibliography.

blood souls 02: Aurelius Sarah Schwartz
this book I have found me for a reading circle. Since I already liked the first part incredibly well and I thee author, who accompanied the former reading circle, very sympathetic, I am pretty sure me. Here is the Synopsis: In the estate of the vampire clans of Aurelius Amalia learns new depths of pleasure to know, while the vampires are trying to elicit the memory of Amalia Lairas stay. But the vampire princess Rene is not to get to the knowledge of Laira. They kidnap her werewolves Amalia. Meanwhile, Aurelius struggles with his feelings, as the clan can not learn of his true feelings for Amelia. Still, he wants neither to Amalia playmate of other vampires To make still see their lives in danger, because some vampires want to kill Amalia, if you have experienced Lairas whereabouts. Aurelius plans to flee with Amalia, but Rene is him before. As Rene's Amalia lure wolves with a list to him, he follows her trail to Amalia to escape from the clutches of the vampire princess ...

vampire son of JR Ward
Finally, I have this book, which I won for a reading circle. While it is not yet wandered into my mailbox, but I decided nevertheless to introduce it here once before. Since I had the first part of the Black Dagger - have read series, I am curious how I liked this book is. Here are the Inhalsangabe: For decades the vampire Michael in the basement of an ancient house is being held. Until the tough lawyer Claire forced him several days and in society makes it provoked a hitherto unknown passion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment