Friday, February 11, 2011

I Am Curious Yellow Streaming Mégavidéo

review to' The Hollow: True love is immortal" by Jessica Verday


"I slept soundly, and when I woke up in the afternoon, I was full of energy and anticipation. A new fragrance to create a tricky task was."
Since then her best friend Kristen is gone, Abbey has a hard time. Since their only Kristen Friend was, and she now has no one to talk to them, they alone must cope with their grief will be. But then appeared on the incredibly good-looking Caspian and Abbey falls instantly in love. But Caspian a secret that he tries desperately to keep secret from Abbey has ...
An interesting summary and a beautiful cover enticed me to buy this book, but now after reading I regret it so much money for this book to have issued. Unfortunately, the author almost everything wrong, what you can do wrong. Despite a really good writing style, she manages masterfully to bore the reader. The story ripples in front of him, there is no single correct height. The much heralded Kristen's diary is first mentioned in the middle of the book and after a few pages back already dealt. In addition, Jessica Verday in writing this book seems to have thought that the reader can not read sentences with concrete and therefore has innumerable words in italics, which bugged me over time more and more. Furthermore, they also had pleasure in certain words to write with extended characters. For example: "viiiiel. I must, I think, not to mention that belongs in a book, right? Also serves the author in numerous stereotypes: A girl that has only one friend and go to a school where all the people unfriendly and are arrogant, above all, the cheerleaders. Often, people behave contradictory, then Abbey tolerate from one side to the next Supergut with her mother, although she emphasized since long before that this is never there for them. Well, I found, however, the link to the book "Sleepy Hollow" by Washington Irving. Sun Abbey lives in Sleepy Hollow, where Irving is buried and has a close relationship with the legend. In addition, each chapter begins with a quote from this book. The resolution itself was not bad, but as for the whole book lacked a certain something. At times, I have "The Hollow" put away for two days and have to honestly say that I have not missed little. On the Overall, this book was just bad and I regret it as I said, I have bought it. The second star gives it to me just because of the links to "Sleepy Hollow" and a handful of scenes that are not really bad but not good, were. That Jessica Verday write two more yawning boring part is, I forget quite quickly, because this guarantees I will not read! Two hearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment