Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Laser Operation To Remove Spectacles

I've picked up a stick ...

Or rather say: I made me one: D And that side of way.

Hardcover or paperback?
Paperback, is for a student just cheaper.

Amazon or bookstore?
This is actually pretty balanced to me. Amazon to order but often something for me when I buy gifts and the book trade for this come together more often impulse purchases.

bookmark or donkey ears?
bookmark! When I see how my Mum makes donkey ears, I could jump on her neck.

Order by author, title or disordered?
arrange I mainly by size, then genre, then author.

hold, sell or throw away?
retention. I've sold no book and not throw away three times already.

keep dust jacket or throw away?
keep course.

read with jacket or without?
with most, except the jacket on my nerves.

short story or novel?
novel, but against a good short story and nothing wrong.

quitting when one is tired or if the chapter is over?
Only when the chapter is over. Only very rarely do I pause a chapter, whenever ic'm extremely tired.

"The night was dark and stormy" or "Once upon a time"?
it once was.

buy or rent?
Now of course, is better because then you want the book on the shelf and it looks easy to just great. But if I can get a book from a friend, I lend it to me of course, instead of buying expensive to me for money.

New or used?
New.

purchasing decision: bestseller list, review, recommendation or browse?
A mixture of everything. First I decide after browsing and then comes the rest

Closed End or Cliffhanger? Closed
I prefer, because I always go crazy cliffhanger . Make

morning read, noon or night?
It's always different. Depends on the mood and desire.

single band or show?
Both, although I must admit that annoy me the series slowly.

favorite show?
Currently, the Cat & Bones - series. heard

favorite book of the one ever? have read
The Songs of Maldoror by Lautreamont

favorite book that you last year?
There are too many.

What book are you reading now?
Darwin and the gods of Discworld by Terry Pratchett blood and souls 02: Aurelius Sarah Schwartz.

absolute favorite book of all time?
I can not decide.

favorite authors?
Terry Pratchett, JK Rowling, Ulrike Schweikert, Sebastian Fitzek, Agatha Christie, HP Lovecraft, Lori Handeland, Schiller, Maxime Chattam, Isabel Abedi, Sarah Schwartz, Kelley Armstrong, Jeanie Frost, JR Ward

0 comments:

Post a Comment